Thursday, 13 February 2014

Be Inspired By // Fabric & Wool!


To those of you who me, you know that I am a bit obsessed with knitting. After spending all day in front of a computer I find knitting a perfect excuse of an evening to step away from my desk. Being a designer I feel a lot of my hobbies involve me being on the computer outside of work hours so I find knitting perfect because it keeps me busy and allows me to do something productive while still having a creative outlet. (Not to mention a fabulous stress reliever!)

Over the Christmas break, I embarked on knitting my first garment (previously I had been limited to hats, blankets, scarfs and a few toys etc). I knitted the following cardigan for my darling little niece and have to say I'm pretty proud of my effort! My talented mum also sewed her this little Belle & Boo fabric dress to match, complete with a crocheted collar. (Woodland Walk fabric from Spotlight in Australia in NZ).

Can anyone say cute?  :)



What's your craft of choice? Are you a knitter?

Love,
Clare

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour and very neat too - good luck with future projects x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astrid - Netherlands13 February 2014 18:48

    Yes I'm a knitter!! P.s. Lovely lovely cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always happy to know there are other knitters out there!
    Hello to you both :)
    x

    ReplyDelete